Covid-19 - May Update
As of Monday, May 18th we will open our lobbies for customers to come in. We are following all the CDC rules for the Coronavirus for Florida.
- No appoint necessary
- You will be able to wait in our lobby, if all our agents are busy helping other customers
- If you have health concerns, please wear a mask and gloves, discard them after leaving
- We will have hand sanitizer at each agent’s desk
- If you are sick or coughing, please contact us by telephone or email
- Sickness symptoms for Covid-19 could include
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of test or smell
- If you are experiencing these symptoms, contact your medical provider for a test
We are concerned for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- We will be wiping down work areas with Clorox wipes
- We will be meeting with one person at a time
At Dave Reed Insurance, we are concerned for everyone’s health. Help us achieve this goal by being considerate of others by practicing good hygiene and social distancing during this event.